[Leica] Windows issues?

Ken Carney kcarney1 at cox.net
Sun May 9 09:20:47 PDT 2021

I didn’t know what WassMedic was, so I googled and saw that all the posts were about slowness and/or how to disable.  All I can tell you is that I have three W10 machines.  A fancy  desktop that I just had built for Photoshop boots immediately.  An old HP laptop that I updated to W10 and repurposed to stream music to a DAC is so slow as to be useless.  Another more recent laptop is OK but a little irritating.  The desktop has external backup drives plugged in, and they all automatically update W10.  I do keep the startup menu pretty lean.  Good luck.

Ken

Sent from my iPad