[Leica] IMG: Le Mans

Nathan Wajsman photo at frozenlight.eu
Tue Jul 27 21:54:02 PDT 2021

In addition to the family event photos I posted yesterday, I also took a number of pictures while walking around Le Mans, mostly in the morning before getting together with the rest of the family, and in the evenings, often while looking for a suitable watering hole with selected family members. I also had some time to myself when my wife and cousin (visiting from Florida) were shopping—our hotel was just around the corner from the main shopping area. The resulting 59 images show Le Mans as I experienced it—buildings, nice light, lots of people too, and lots of street art. It is all here:

http://www.frozenlight.eu/lemans_july2021/

Alicante, Spain
PICTURE OF THE WEEK: http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws <http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws>Blog: http://nathansmusings.wordpress.com/ <http://nathansmusings.wordpress.com/>

Cycling: http://www.crazyguyonabike.com/belgiangator <http://www.crazyguyonabike.com/belgiangator>

YNWA

"I’m not arguing, I’m just explaining why I’m right"