[Leica] Nathan's PAD 11/7/2021: two conversations

Nathan Wajsman photo at frozenlight.eu
Tue Jul 13 03:31:46 PDT 2021

Both taken during a friend’s birthday party on Sunday. I like to capture expressions and conversations during such events, shying away from posed shots—I let the people with the cellphones get those ;-) So here are two conversations captured during the afternoon.

Conversation 1:
https://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-R4pxcJJ/A

Conversation 2:
https://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-MQKkkVL/A

Both taken with the GX80 which has become my pseudo-Monochrom since I often dislike the colours it delivers.

Alicante, Spain
PICTURE OF THE WEEK: http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws <http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws>Blog: http://nathansmusings.wordpress.com/ <http://nathansmusings.wordpress.com/>

Cycling: http://www.crazyguyonabike.com/belgiangator <http://www.crazyguyonabike.com/belgiangator>

YNWA

"I’m not arguing, I’m just explaining why I’m right"