[Leica] RAMBLA by Josep Maria de Llobet

Nathan Wajsman photo at frozenlight.eu
Wed Jul 7 12:54:59 PDT 2021

I just found the pics somewhat mediocre. I get the idea of photographing empty streets during the lockdown—I did that too—but please do not tell me that these images are Art. They are marketing material for a company. It’s like when I see references to “Leica photographer” or “Nikon photographer”. I usually cringe.

Alicante, Spain
PICTURE OF THE WEEK: http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws <http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws>Blog: http://nathansmusings.wordpress.com/ <http://nathansmusings.wordpress.com/>

Cycling: http://www.crazyguyonabike.com/belgiangator <http://www.crazyguyonabike.com/belgiangator>

YNWA

"I’m not arguing, I’m just explaining why I’m right"