[Leica] IMG: Nathan's PAW 25: lots of cycling, a visit by an ex-trainee, a Sunday lunch

Nathan Wajsman photo at frozenlight.eu
Wed Jul 7 11:24:52 PDT 2021

Week 25 was about lots of cycling to nice places, but also a visit by a former trainee in my department with whom we have kept in touch over the years (as we tend to do with many of our trainees), and the usual Sunday lunch with the cute Balu and his people. So a balanced weekly blog with landscapes and people:

http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws/?page_id=3303

Alicante, Spain
PICTURE OF THE WEEK: http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws <http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws>Blog: http://nathansmusings.wordpress.com/ <http://nathansmusings.wordpress.com/>

Cycling: http://www.crazyguyonabike.com/belgiangator <http://www.crazyguyonabike.com/belgiangator>

YNWA

"I’m not arguing, I’m just explaining why I’m right"