[Leica] Dropping ties

RicCarter cartersxrd at gmail.com
Mon Jan 25 18:58:12 PST 2021

he is running along the top edge of the gondola cars and even goes from one to the other without any bridging between them, all while the train rolls slowly along-damndest thing

you can see one guy load himself on here:
https://2020.cartersxrd.net/CX2020/2020.06.23.html

here’s a fancier unit:
https://youtu.be/T8Wnn3Np8Xw
the loader operator actually runs the whole train from his cab

and here:
https://2019.cartersxrd.net/CX2019/2019.11.25.html

ric