[Leica] Nathan's PAD 21/1/2021: back to the office

Nathan Wajsman photo at frozenlight.eu
Sat Jan 23 23:51:36 PST 2021

On Thursday, I returned to the office, precisely 2 weeks after my positive Covid test, now symptom-free (except for loss of taste and smell which can persist for months). When I arrived at my office, this is how I found it:
https://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-xJSpzhv/A
It all my papers and books had been covered (I do not believe in clean desk policies), all the knicknacks I keep on the windowsill had been put in bags, and the whole place had been disinfected. Frankly, I found it a bit over the top, since the virus spreads through air and my colleagues are not in the habit of coming into my office to lick the walls, but OK, those are the protocols that we follow.

But there was a more pleasant aspect to being back:
https://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-rkVr8Kr/A

Alicante, Spain
PICTURE OF THE WEEK: http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws <http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws>Blog: http://nathansmusings.wordpress.com/ <http://nathansmusings.wordpress.com/>

Cycling: http://www.crazyguyonabike.com/belgiangator <http://www.crazyguyonabike.com/belgiangator>

YNWA

"I’m not arguing, I’m just explaining why I’m right"