[Leica] Sue's PAW 1 - Storm Pass, Rocky Mountain National Park

Nathan Wajsman photo at frozenlight.eu
Sat Jan 23 05:00:10 PST 2021

Gorgeous image! I second the comments about resizing. I would love to see it at 1500 pixels (long side) or something like that.

Alicante, Spain
PICTURE OF THE WEEK: http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws <http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws>Blog: http://nathansmusings.wordpress.com/ <http://nathansmusings.wordpress.com/>

Cycling: http://www.crazyguyonabike.com/belgiangator <http://www.crazyguyonabike.com/belgiangator>

YNWA

"I’m not arguing, I’m just explaining why I’m right"