[Leica] IMG: The Stanford Bake

Nathan Wajsman photo at frozenlight.eu
Sun Jan 17 05:23:38 PST 2021

Well, I just chuck the masks at the end of the day. I get a box of 50 each month at the office (just the regular ones, not the KN95s), free of charge. I do occasionally use a KN95 (I did it when flying in October and November).

Alicante, Spain
PICTURE OF THE WEEK: http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws <http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws>Blog: http://nathansmusings.wordpress.com/ <http://nathansmusings.wordpress.com/>

Cycling: http://www.crazyguyonabike.com/belgiangator <http://www.crazyguyonabike.com/belgiangator>

YNWA

"I’m not arguing, I’m just explaining why I’m right"