[Leica] Nathan's PAD 13/1/2021: lunchtime walk

Nathan Wajsman photo at frozenlight.eu
Wed Jan 13 12:34:32 PST 2021

As some of you already know, I am at home with the virus since Thursday of last week. My symptoms are mild and I can keep working but of course it must be from home. My wife tested negative, so I sleep in my home office and use the guest bathroom. All fine, except that I do get cabin fever, so once a day, I don my mask and walk the 450 meters down to the beach to have a bit of a walk and see some sunshine, now that Filomena has truly left us. I don’t come within 10 meters of anybody, so the chance of passing on the virus is nil. Usually I go after work in the afternoon but because I had a late afternoon meeting today, I decided to go at lunchtime. The sun was shining, there was no wind and it was really very pleasant. Three photos.

Four-legged runner:
https://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-4kRHPzb/A

Two-legged runner:
https://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-GdwMqQ6/A

Contrasting views:
https://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-hxzPcdj/A

Keep flattening that curve!

Alicante, Spain
PICTURE OF THE WEEK: http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws <http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws>Blog: http://nathansmusings.wordpress.com/ <http://nathansmusings.wordpress.com/>

Cycling: http://www.crazyguyonabike.com/belgiangator <http://www.crazyguyonabike.com/belgiangator>

YNWA

"I’m not arguing, I’m just explaining why I’m right"