[Leica] Birds week 45

Howard Cummer hcummer at gmail.com
Sun Jan 3 08:00:04 PST 2021

I hate Northern Flickers. I have one that is trying to eat my wooden cabin. We have put up
metal pans with eyes painted on them under the eaves to twist in the wind to scare him off.
They don’t work. I have to go out in the wind and rain and throw rocks at him. I am getting
my handyman to come by and go up a long ladder to spray the feeding area with hot pepper
sauce - the stuff we use to keep the raccoons out of the garbage. The joys of country living!’
Howard.

pS: But they are a great set of photos. TFS.