[Leica] All shot up

Nathan Wajsman photo at frozenlight.eu
Sat Feb 27 21:30:27 PST 2021

It is indeed a sneaky virus with quite unpredictable consequences. I followed doctor’s orders and stayed off the bike for 2 weeks in January but now I am back to normal. I bought an oximeter as soon as I was diagnosed, as I was advised that this was the best way to check for the effects. My readings have been normal throughout. I still use it daily precisely because of cases like yours, Douglas.

The one annoying longer term effect is the loss of smell and taste. Good thing I don’t work as a sommelier! My taste has more or less come back, but smell is still very weak.

Alicante, Spain
PICTURE OF THE WEEK: http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws <http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws>Blog: http://nathansmusings.wordpress.com/ <http://nathansmusings.wordpress.com/>

Cycling: http://www.crazyguyonabike.com/belgiangator <http://www.crazyguyonabike.com/belgiangator>

YNWA

"I’m not arguing, I’m just explaining why I’m right"