[Leica] Nathan's PAD 18/2/2021: a baby portrait from the past

Nathan Wajsman photo at frozenlight.eu
Fri Feb 19 22:02:09 PST 2021

Cheating a bit here; the photo was taken many years ago, but my wife retrieved it from her files for scanning this week.

My daughter Monica was born in May 1994 in New Jersey. About a year later, in early May 1995, we moved to Belgium, and we took her for a professional shoot around that time. So I am not 100% sure if the photo is from New Jersey or from Brussels, but I think it is from Brussels because the copyright notice on the back is in English and French:

https://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-GJpJ65x/A

Monica is now 26, living with us again (she went to university in Cardiff, then came back to Alicante 3 years ago and shared a house with some Italians, but moved back home a year ago).

Alicante, Spain
PICTURE OF THE WEEK: http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws <http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws>Blog: http://nathansmusings.wordpress.com/ <http://nathansmusings.wordpress.com/>

Cycling: http://www.crazyguyonabike.com/belgiangator <http://www.crazyguyonabike.com/belgiangator>

YNWA

"I’m not arguing, I’m just explaining why I’m right"