[Leica] Nathan's PAD 14/2/2021: a walk on the beach

Nathan Wajsman photo at frozenlight.eu
Sun Feb 14 22:24:01 PST 2021

Yesterday was Valentine’s Day, so I was being extra nice to the two females with whom I share the house. I prepared them a full English breakfast (vegeterian sausages for my daughter), went on only a short bike ride of about 1.5 hour, and then the three of us walk on the beach, getting our feet wet—something my wife loves and I usually resist. I dislike water except when it is in my water bottle on the bicycle. But the walk yielded some photos.

The overall scene—the weather was nice but there were not many people, partly because there are no tourists and partly because it was lunchtime:
https://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-t8nbLtP/A

A few people in the water:
https://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-ZXLF9pB/A

Towards the end of the walk, my favourite image. The cat is 4 months old, and this was his first outing of this type:
https://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-4ZdTvbw/A

Alicante, Spain
PICTURE OF THE WEEK: http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws <http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws>Blog: http://nathansmusings.wordpress.com/ <http://nathansmusings.wordpress.com/>

Cycling: http://www.crazyguyonabike.com/belgiangator <http://www.crazyguyonabike.com/belgiangator>

YNWA

"I’m not arguing, I’m just explaining why I’m right"