[Leica] Nathan's PAD 9/2/2021: Carmen

Nathan Wajsman photo at frozenlight.eu
Wed Feb 10 22:17:13 PST 2021

My colleague Carmen is building a web site of her paintings, and she has asked me to photograph her works and to make some portraits of her for the site. She teleworks most of the time because one of her sons has asthma and she does want to bring home the virus, but she came to the office on Tuesday and we did a shoot during the lunch break. Three images.

Not only did she bring her paintings but also her brushes and the apron she wears when she paints:
https://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-xnW3TNX/A

One of the large pieces Carmen brought:
https://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-kckjbg9/A

And she also had a number of small watercolour paintings which I actually liked very much:
https://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-WcsHwnN/A

We ended up making about 40 pictures, and Carmen is very pleased with them—and therefore, I am pleased too.

Alicante, Spain
PICTURE OF THE WEEK: http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws <http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws>Blog: http://nathansmusings.wordpress.com/ <http://nathansmusings.wordpress.com/>

Cycling: http://www.crazyguyonabike.com/belgiangator <http://www.crazyguyonabike.com/belgiangator>

YNWA

"I’m not arguing, I’m just explaining why I’m right"