[Leica] Greetings!

Nathan Wajsman photo at frozenlight.eu
Sat Dec 25 01:58:35 PST 2021

I join Jayanand in his good wishes!

I, my wife and our daughter gave a finger to Omicron and flew from Madrid to New York yesterday to see our son and daughter-in-law for the first time since Christmas 2019, and our grand-pets Euclid the dog and Watson the cat for the first time ever. Now it is Christmas morning, 4:53 a.m. in a hotel lobby in New Jersey with a great view of Manhattan, and I woke up too early, but never mind. It is great to see them. We will spend a week here, and then head to Puerto Rico for another week to visit my wife’s family.

Have a great holiday season, everyone!

(Actually, flying across the Atlantic was not as unpleasant as I expected. Sure, there were some added checks in Madrid airport to make sure that our Covid tests and other related documentation was in line with US government requirements, but on the plus side the plane was at best 2/3 full so we had plenty of space even in cattle class, and there were no additional formalities besides the normal passport control when we arrived at JFK. The only slight risk is that Spain introduces some additional requirements for returning between now and January 7th, but we will deal with them when the time comes.)

Alicante, Spain
PICTURE OF THE WEEK: http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws <http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws>Blog: http://nathansmusings.wordpress.com/ <http://nathansmusings.wordpress.com/>

Cycling: http://www.crazyguyonabike.com/belgiangator <http://www.crazyguyonabike.com/belgiangator>

YNWA

"I’m not arguing, I’m just explaining why I’m right"