[Leica] Facebook Likes Counter at a Local Restaurant

Nathan Wajsman photo at frozenlight.eu
Fri Apr 23 23:11:05 PDT 2021

Fun. The slogan reminds me of my own tagline (see signature). I cannot claim to have come up with it, I stole it off someone, cannot remember whom.

Alicante, Spain
PICTURE OF THE WEEK: http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws <http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws>Blog: http://nathansmusings.wordpress.com/ <http://nathansmusings.wordpress.com/>

Cycling: http://www.crazyguyonabike.com/belgiangator <http://www.crazyguyonabike.com/belgiangator>

YNWA

"I’m not arguing, I’m just explaining why I’m right"