[Leica] [OM] IMG: From the Archives, The Old Barber Shop

Nathan Wajsman photo at frozenlight.eu
Thu Apr 8 11:30:21 PDT 2021

I went for a haircut in February 2020. Then the pandemic hit, and for the remainder of 2020 I cut my own hair with a machine I bought on Amazon in March 2020. From the front it was OK, certainly OK for Zoom meetings. On the back it was, let’s say, random. This January I went for my first real haircut in almost a year. The barber was not impressed with my efforts ;-)

Alicante, Spain
PICTURE OF THE WEEK: http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws <http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws>Blog: http://nathansmusings.wordpress.com/ <http://nathansmusings.wordpress.com/>

Cycling: http://www.crazyguyonabike.com/belgiangator <http://www.crazyguyonabike.com/belgiangator>

YNWA

"I’m not arguing, I’m just explaining why I’m right"