[Leica] Nathan's PAD 2/4/2021: three Copenhagen vignettes

Nathan Wajsman photo at frozenlight.eu
Sun Apr 4 11:16:11 PDT 2021

On Friday, I drove from Aarhus to Copenhagen, checked into my hotel, returned the rental car (no need for a car in Copenhagen) and set out to enjoy the good weather. I have three random images. On Rådhuspladsen (City Hall Square) there is a sign for cyclists:
https://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-sWNs5Wc/A

Traditional Danish fast food, a “pølsevogn” or sausage cart. Right now, all restaurants are closed, except for takeaway service—so many of them do not bother opening at all. But fast food like this (or the more recent burger trough-type places) are doing OK:
https://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-ZtNqNcQ/A

On the square in front of the main courthouse I came across these mounted police officers who obviously did not have any crime to fight at the moment:
https://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-4Cvg3Gc/A

Alicante, Spain
PICTURE OF THE WEEK: http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws <http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws>Blog: http://nathansmusings.wordpress.com/ <http://nathansmusings.wordpress.com/>

Cycling: http://www.crazyguyonabike.com/belgiangator <http://www.crazyguyonabike.com/belgiangator>

YNWA

"I’m not arguing, I’m just explaining why I’m right"