[Leica] Monday Misc.

Nathan Wajsman photo at frozenlight.eu
Wed Sep 16 21:22:19 PDT 2020

Just be careful. We were also “essentially normal again” in late June, people relaxed, and now we are not normal at all.

Alicante, Spain
PICTURE OF THE WEEK: http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws <http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws>Blog: http://nathansmusings.wordpress.com/ <http://nathansmusings.wordpress.com/>

Cycling: http://www.crazyguyonabike.com/belgiangator <http://www.crazyguyonabike.com/belgiangator>

YNWA

"I’m not arguing, I’m just explaining why I’m right"