[Leica] With the Rolleiflex 6x6

Philippe photo.philippe.amard at gmail.com
Tue Oct 13 08:41:45 PDT 2020

Jsut a stupid question Lluis. Are these scanned from the neg and then processed in LR. Or are they scans of your own print on a flatbed scanner?

I don’t any issue with metering - what I perceive is a contrast that’s set too high. The two ladies in the park look lost against the gritty white of the foliage in the background for instance. Which may work on paper, and prove more difficult on brightly lit screens.

Amities

Philippe