[Leica] IMG: Nathan's PAW 45: Denmark, mostly

Nathan Wajsman photo at frozenlight.eu
Sat Nov 21 22:50:31 PST 2020

Thanks, Jayanand. In general, smoking inside is not allowed in Denmark, but clearly there must be some exceptions, perhaps related to the size of the bar. This is the first time in several years I have seen this.

Alicante, Spain
PICTURE OF THE WEEK: http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws <http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws>Blog: http://nathansmusings.wordpress.com/ <http://nathansmusings.wordpress.com/>

Cycling: http://www.crazyguyonabike.com/belgiangator <http://www.crazyguyonabike.com/belgiangator>

YNWA

"I’m not arguing, I’m just explaining why I’m right"