[Leica] Some more Medium Format 4.5x6 with my old Zeiss Ikonta

Nathan Wajsman photo at frozenlight.eu
Mon Nov 9 12:50:17 PST 2020

I like the boy in the park, but perhaps a bit too much contrast.

Un abrazo,

Alicante, Spain
PICTURE OF THE WEEK: http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws <http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws>Blog: http://nathansmusings.wordpress.com/ <http://nathansmusings.wordpress.com/>

Cycling: http://www.crazyguyonabike.com/belgiangator <http://www.crazyguyonabike.com/belgiangator>

YNWA

"I’m not arguing, I’m just explaining why I’m right"