[Leica] Postcards

Nathan Wajsman photo at frozenlight.eu
Sun Nov 8 21:06:37 PST 2020

Dear John,

I certainly enjoyed them. They are good images in their own right, but especially as a set as you say. To me, they convey a sense of isolation, some decay and an almost total absence of people.

Alicante, Spain
PICTURE OF THE WEEK: http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws <http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws>Blog: http://nathansmusings.wordpress.com/ <http://nathansmusings.wordpress.com/>

Cycling: http://www.crazyguyonabike.com/belgiangator <http://www.crazyguyonabike.com/belgiangator>

YNWA

"I’m not arguing, I’m just explaining why I’m right"