[Leica] IMG: Nathan's PAW 21: the first week in (relative freedom)

Nathan Wajsman photo at frozenlight.eu
Wed May 27 21:52:00 PDT 2020

Last week a number of things that have been off limits in the past couple of months became possible again. I could take longer bike rides in the morning, I could visit the dentist, I could go for lunch at Hostal Maruja again, and to boot, my daughter turned 26 on the Monday. So lots of nice light, happy people, landscapes, cats, flowers…it is all here:

http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws/?page_id=2915 <http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws/?page_id=2915>

Alicante, Spain
PICTURE OF THE WEEK: http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws <http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws>Blog: http://nathansmusings.wordpress.com/ <http://nathansmusings.wordpress.com/>

Cycling: http://www.crazyguyonabike.com/belgiangator <http://www.crazyguyonabike.com/belgiangator>

YNWA

"I’m not arguing, I’m just explaining why I’m right"