[Leica] Grandson portrait

Richard Clompus rclompus at mac.com
Wed May 27 20:55:57 PDT 2020

I was having some fun today with the M10 and 100/2.8 R Apo Macro lens and was able to capture a portrait of my grandson.  This lens delivers lots of detail.  I just got plain lucky with the focus using the live view and moving front to back using window lighting.  I tried to capture this from the “shadow side” in honor of Ted but didn’t quite make it.  Kids never sit still and its unlikely I’ll get this lucky again with a tight focus in the future. Minimal adjustments with a little vignetting added in Lightroom.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/rclompus/Grandson+Portrait.jpg.html <http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/rclompus/Grandson+Portrait.jpg.html>

Thanks for taking a look.  C&C welcome.

Be well,
Richard