[Leica] Nathan's PAD 24/5/2020: first lunch with friends after the lockdown

Nathan Wajsman photo at frozenlight.eu
Tue May 26 01:57:15 PDT 2020

Life is slowly returning in Spain. The last time we met with friends for a lunch was on March 8th, in a restaurant in a nearby town. The following week things shut down, but now we are again allowed to get together with friends, up to 10 people. So on Sunday Eliot and Assumpta invited us for one of the long Sunday lunches at their house. We were 8 people and 2 dogs altogether, so respecting the limit. A few images from an enjoyable, lazy afternoon:

Eliot doing his thing:
https://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-76tSg43/A <https://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-76tSg43/A>

Lunch ingredients:
https://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-vDT345P/A <https://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-vDT345P/A>
https://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-ZmbsFLb/A <https://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-ZmbsFLb/A>

Puppies at play. One belongs to Eliot and Assumpta, the other to Eliot’s son Lucas. They were running around and playing the whole time, it was virtually impossible to get a sharp image of them, so I chose instead to try to depict the action in its frenzy in this unsharp photo:
https://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-sSF2MzV/A <https://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-sSF2MzV/A>

After lunch the others settled down to watch some movie and doze off (semi-siesta). I went for a walk in the neighbourhood, there is a nice secluded beach down below, so I mounted the Leica 90mm Tele Elmar on my Panasonic GX80 and look down from up high:
https://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-XrbgvNv/A <https://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-XrbgvNv/A>

Alicante, Spain
PICTURE OF THE WEEK: http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws <http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws>Blog: http://nathansmusings.wordpress.com/ <http://nathansmusings.wordpress.com/>

Cycling: http://www.crazyguyonabike.com/belgiangator <http://www.crazyguyonabike.com/belgiangator>

YNWA

"I’m not arguing, I’m just explaining why I’m right"