[Leica] IMG: Nathan's PAW 19: lifting of confinement

Nathan Wajsman photo at frozenlight.eu
Wed May 13 13:27:33 PDT 2020

Last week was glorious. We still cannot eat at a restaurant, shops other than food and other necessities are still closed, but we are allowed out for exercise, and after 7 weeks of confinement that is no small thing. So lots of images from my daily bike rides, walks on the beach, but also good food that we eat at home (we cook more than during normal times) and lots of good light. It is all here:

http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws/?page_id=2899 <http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws/?page_id=2899>

Alicante, Spain
PICTURE OF THE WEEK: http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws <http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws>Blog: http://nathansmusings.wordpress.com/ <http://nathansmusings.wordpress.com/>

Cycling: http://www.crazyguyonabike.com/belgiangator <http://www.crazyguyonabike.com/belgiangator>

YNWA

"I’m not arguing, I’m just explaining why I’m right"