[Leica] RET R SOSPECT 50

Nathan Wajsman photo at frozenlight.eu
Mon Mar 30 11:16:07 PDT 2020

Yes, when I saw this (excellent) photo, it felt weird, like seeing a swastika in a Jewish community center.

Back in the late 1980s when I lived in Tampa, there was one of the many controversies about flying the Stars and Bars at the state capitol in one of the neighboring states, I don’t remember if it was Georgia or Alabama. In any event, I had a letter published in the Tampa Tribune in which I argued that flying the Conferederate flag  was morally equivalent to flying the Nazi flag. Many people at the office where I worked came by to commend me, white and black.

My opinion of the flag has not changed since.

Alicante, Spain
PICTURE OF THE WEEK: http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws <http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws>Blog: http://nathansmusings.wordpress.com/ <http://nathansmusings.wordpress.com/>

Cycling: http://www.crazyguyonabike.com/belgiangator <http://www.crazyguyonabike.com/belgiangator>

YNWA

"I’m not arguing, I’m just explaining why I’m right"