[Leica] IMG: Nathan's PAW 9: walking around, petting cute dogs, cycling and drinking

Nathan Wajsman photo at frozenlight.eu
Fri Mar 6 22:22:34 PST 2020

The last week of February was a relaxed week in many ways; work was average, not intense, and of course February 28th was the last Friday of the month; we also spent time with friends, met cute dogs, and as always, I cycled in the mountains, this time on the converted railroad track on my mountainbike. And as I do every week, I took walks on the beach. This week I also took a walk in the city. It is all here:

http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws/?page_id=2819

I spent the week just ended in Zagreb, attending what is likely to be the last large meeting in many weeks, and yesterday, thanks to a long layover on my way home, in Amsterdam. So when I distill the PAW for this week, it will be quite different…

Alicante, Spain
PICTURE OF THE WEEK: http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws <http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws>Blog: http://nathansmusings.wordpress.com/ <http://nathansmusings.wordpress.com/>

Cycling: http://www.crazyguyonabike.com/belgiangator <http://www.crazyguyonabike.com/belgiangator>

YNWA

"I’m not arguing, I’m just explaining why I’m right"