[Leica] Nathan's PAD 1/6/2020: "the imam who fainted"

Nathan Wajsman photo at frozenlight.eu
Fri Jun 5 08:13:41 PDT 2020

Thanks Frank.

I am fully aware that one head of garlic is composed of several cloves. The intention here is indeed to use the entire head.

Alicante, Spain
PICTURE OF THE WEEK: http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws <http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws>Blog: http://nathansmusings.wordpress.com/ <http://nathansmusings.wordpress.com/>

Cycling: http://www.crazyguyonabike.com/belgiangator <http://www.crazyguyonabike.com/belgiangator>

YNWA

"I’m not arguing, I’m just explaining why I’m right"