[Leica] IMG: Comet NEOWISE 2020

Nathan Wajsman photo at frozenlight.eu
Wed Jul 8 11:18:36 PDT 2020

That is an excellent comet photo! I still remember the hype about Halley’s comet in 1986, all my efforts to get a decent image of it on ISO 2000 slide film, to little avail.

Alicante, Spain
PICTURE OF THE WEEK: http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws <http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws>Blog: http://nathansmusings.wordpress.com/ <http://nathansmusings.wordpress.com/>

Cycling: http://www.crazyguyonabike.com/belgiangator <http://www.crazyguyonabike.com/belgiangator>

YNWA

"I’m not arguing, I’m just explaining why I’m right"