[Leica] Nathan's PAD 26/1/2020: normal service has been resumed

Nathan Wajsman photo at frozenlight.eu
Mon Jan 27 21:21:52 PST 2020

After all the rain and wind of the previous week, this past weekend things very back to normal, especially on Sunday afternoon, with temperatures around 20C and the usual sunshine. I went for a brief walk around the harbour and beach of El Campello.

This couple were fishing in the harbour. At one point, an interested onlooker came along:
https://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-3CLLHkD/A

They were having quite a good success rate:
https://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-BbSCWTC/A

Meanwhile, on the beach, some winter-bathing, Alicante style:
https://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-BXh6s2V/A

Alicante, Spain
PICTURE OF THE WEEK: http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws <http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws>Blog: http://nathansmusings.wordpress.com/ <http://nathansmusings.wordpress.com/>

Cycling: http://www.crazyguyonabike.com/belgiangator <http://www.crazyguyonabike.com/belgiangator>

YNWA

"I’m not arguing, I’m just explaining why I’m right"