[Leica] Nathan's PAD 12/1/2020: a ride with my best friend

Nathan Wajsman photo at frozenlight.eu
Sun Jan 12 11:59:24 PST 2020

My best friend Lars is visiting from Denmark this week. We share (among many other things) a passion for cycling and photography. His style on this visit is crimped a bit by a bout of pneumonia for which he is still taking antibiotics, but this did not stop us from doing a 54 km ride earlier today. Four images.

Lars, working hard on the climb to Busot:
https://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-zThFhJc/A

We ended up in Jijona, where the beautiful nativity scene was still up:
https://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-2tGNPzc/A

And Lars experienced true enlightenment:
https://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-jPPxNPs/A

When we got home, I found my lovely wife preparing our reward:
https://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-q5GZ9tM/A

Alicante, Spain
PICTURE OF THE WEEK: http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws <http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws>Blog: http://nathansmusings.wordpress.com/ <http://nathansmusings.wordpress.com/>

Cycling: http://www.crazyguyonabike.com/belgiangator <http://www.crazyguyonabike.com/belgiangator>

YNWA

"I’m not arguing, I’m just explaining why I’m right"