[Leica] My yearbook just arrived

Nathan Wajsman photo at frozenlight.eu
Mon Feb 24 10:44:55 PST 2020

Thank YOU to Brian for taking the initiative to do this, and for giving me an opportunity to contribute a bit.

Alicante, Spain
PICTURE OF THE WEEK: http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws <http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws>Blog: http://nathansmusings.wordpress.com/ <http://nathansmusings.wordpress.com/>

Cycling: http://www.crazyguyonabike.com/belgiangator <http://www.crazyguyonabike.com/belgiangator>

YNWA

"I’m not arguing, I’m just explaining why I’m right"