[Leica] OOPS. Wrong link to old project Latest Project

Nathan Wajsman photo at frozenlight.eu
Thu Feb 20 11:27:01 PST 2020

I get tired just looking, and I am NOT showing this to my wife!

Alicante, Spain
PICTURE OF THE WEEK: http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws <http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws>Blog: http://nathansmusings.wordpress.com/ <http://nathansmusings.wordpress.com/>

Cycling: http://www.crazyguyonabike.com/belgiangator <http://www.crazyguyonabike.com/belgiangator>

YNWA

"I’m not arguing, I’m just explaining why I’m right"