[Leica] Highlands PAW 05

Nathan Wajsman photo at frozenlight.eu
Wed Feb 5 22:52:29 PST 2020

Gorgeous landscapes. The first Tongue shot is my favourite, but I like them all. You need to clean your sensor, I think.

Alicante, Spain
PICTURE OF THE WEEK: http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws <http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws>Blog: http://nathansmusings.wordpress.com/ <http://nathansmusings.wordpress.com/>

Cycling: http://www.crazyguyonabike.com/belgiangator <http://www.crazyguyonabike.com/belgiangator>

YNWA

"I’m not arguing, I’m just explaining why I’m right"