[Leica] Graham Battison's book on Northamptonshire

Philippe photo.philippe.amard at gmail.com
Sat Feb 1 10:11:04 PST 2020

A beautiful book, a talented photographer, and a strange story behind the scenes that haunted me for a long time.

I also sometimes wonder …

He also disappeared from the OM list I am a subscriber to.

I believe GB’s book, I must find it on the shelves, was titled ‘ XXXland Rose of the Shires » and was good - strong compositions, marvellous landscapes, excellent plus use of the gear, usw - funny thing you should bring up the topic on the very first day the shires have parted for good from good ol’ mothership EU …

Amities

Philippe