[Leica] Graham Battison's book on Northamptonshire

Don Dory don.dory at gmail.com
Sat Feb 1 09:56:06 PST 2020

I was going through some of my photography books when I happened on his
Blurb book.   He was a long time LUG contributor whose landscapes and
narrow boat documentation was suburb.   Jim Schulman did this book of his
images and I know many of the remaining LUG participants have a copy of the
book.   I think if you dig your copy up you still spend a pleasant hour or
so immersed in the pastoral English countryside.

As well you might dig up your Family of Man II book and enjoy those images
as well.

All the best.