[Leica] Out for a walk

Ken Carney kcarney1 at cox.net
Thu Apr 23 11:57:55 PDT 2020

Well, Thomas Jefferson said that "good wine is a necessity of life for
me" or something like that.  I don't know if he commented on toilet
paper, but worst case it could be trading stock.  Costco is an
interesting place for wine.  It is a small curated selection in the
$10-$50 range for most.  I wanted to get the house brand (Kirkland)
Chateuneuf du Pap ($20) but this store didn't have it.