[Leica] IMG: Nathan's PAW 16: 5th week of house arrest

Douglas Barry imra at iol.ie
Thu Apr 23 04:19:07 PDT 2020

Your airborne wife for me, Nathan! When I was a runner, my wife tried to
catch me in a photo with both feet off the ground, but constant failure.
OK the lack of a motor drive and the delay in film processing made it
difficult to  do, and also to see what you had got. Digital has made it
a bit easier, but, unfortunately, running gave me up before that
invention :-)

Douglas