[Leica] IMG: Nathan's PAW 15: fourth week of confinement

Nathan Wajsman photo at frozenlight.eu
Wed Apr 15 23:49:28 PDT 2020

In English, that is the language of our household and the mother tongue of the children. We bought a Spanish version locally a couple of years ago, but only to replenish lost letters in the English version.

My children are multilingual, especially my daughter who completed her studies here in Spain last year. My son speaks Spanish also, in addition to various levels of the languages they have picked up in the countries where we have lived (Dutch, French, German).

Alicante, Spain
PICTURE OF THE WEEK: http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws <http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws>Blog: http://nathansmusings.wordpress.com/ <http://nathansmusings.wordpress.com/>

Cycling: http://www.crazyguyonabike.com/belgiangator <http://www.crazyguyonabike.com/belgiangator>

YNWA

"I’m not arguing, I’m just explaining why I’m right"