[Leica] I remember Ted at the Cape Cod photography workshops

Stasys Petravicius stasys1 at cox.net
Sun Apr 12 09:16:31 PDT 2020

Hi All:
Ted was always engaged, optimistic and enthusiastic about photography - and about passing on his advice and comments on our attempts at his directed photo topics for us to pursue during the day of photography. I enjoyed his company - whether during the photo shoots, or having a drink later in the evening. Even though he was well known in the photography sphere- he was humble and not pretentious. A great guy!!
Ted- best wishes.
Stasys Petravicius