[Leica] IMG: Semana Santa

Nathan Wajsman photo at frozenlight.eu
Sun Apr 5 08:08:46 PDT 2020

Today is Palm Sunday, and in a normal year, all over Spain, the first processions of the Holy Week would be held, continuing all week, and culminating on Easter Sunday. But not this year. All cancelled, of course. So it is a good occasion to repost my photos of the most important of Semana Santa celebrations, those in Seville, which I had the good fortune to witness back in 2004:

http://www.frozenlight.eu/fotosevilla/semanasanta/ <http://www.frozenlight.eu/fotosevilla/semanasanta/>

This was during the year when I basically commuted between Amsterdam and Seville every week. Virtually all these pictures were taken with a Leica CL and a 40mm Summicron. The films I used the most back then were Fuji Provia 100 or 400, and for the B&W night shots, Fuji Neopan 1600. I used to keep two CL bodies in my bag, one loaded with slide film, the other with B&W.

Alicante, Spain
PICTURE OF THE WEEK: http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws <http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws>Blog: http://nathansmusings.wordpress.com/ <http://nathansmusings.wordpress.com/>

Cycling: http://www.crazyguyonabike.com/belgiangator <http://www.crazyguyonabike.com/belgiangator>

YNWA

"I’m not arguing, I’m just explaining why I’m right"