[Leica] IMGs : August 14th Leinster Trophy, Mondello Park

Douglas Barry imra at iol.ie
Sat Sep 28 05:45:02 PDT 2019

Thanks Nathan - people and paddock shots, it'll be in the future.

In truth, I would have been a long time waiting to catch my friend
Brendan going sideways on opposite lock as you can see from his in-car
video of the race. Here is a link below, but skip to 5 mins in to see
the start where he ends up in the lead. The eventual winner in his
Sunbeam Tiger with 550 horse power makes a mess of it, but then roars
past Brendan a couple of laps later at 9:49. Brendan does have a slight
moment at around 13:19 which would have been the time to get an action
photo of him, but I was located three or four corners away. Let's face
it, these cars are faster not going sideways, so I'd have to bribe him
to do it in front of my camera - should I find a good place that's not
draped in catch fencing and not miles away!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nlU7ikhZhlQ

Douglas