[Leica] LUG yearbook

Nathan Wajsman photo at frozenlight.eu
Tue Sep 24 11:20:54 PDT 2019

I have on my shelf all the yearbooks up to the last one (2014), and I have always followed the self-imposed rule that at least the lens should be Leica. Checking the 2014 edition, I have one film picture shot with a Voigtländer Bessa R2M and a 90mm Tele-Elmarit, and one shot with the M8 and the 35mm Summarit-M. So more or less ticks all boxes. Needless to say, both photos were made during 2014. By then the bulk of my photography was done with non-Leica stuff, but for the yearbook I wanted only Leica images.

But again, this is my self-imposed rule, which I will follow for the 2019 edition regardless of how much leeway Brian gives us.

Alicante, Spain
PICTURE OF THE WEEK: http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws <http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws>Blog: http://nathansmusings.wordpress.com/ <http://nathansmusings.wordpress.com/>

Cycling: http://www.crazyguyonabike.com/belgiangator <http://www.crazyguyonabike.com/belgiangator>

YNWA