[Leica] observation about LUG message traffic

Aram Langhans leica_r8 at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 10 20:18:07 PDT 2019

I sort of agree, but then again, when I read someone's comments about
another person's post, I often learn why they liked it and it makes me
look at it again from their point of view, or maybe just slow down a bit
and see things in the photo I did not see the first time.  If all
comments were private email, I would miss this learning tool.

Of course, where I do agree with you is if the comment is just "Nice
shot"  or "Great series" w/o any further comments about some detail.  It
does not have to be much.  "Nice shot.  You chose a great angle" and I
would look at it again to see.

Aram