[Leica] observation about LUG message traffic

Jayanand Govindaraj jayanand at gmail.com
Mon Sep 9 18:55:03 PDT 2019

For years I used to do it off lust - still do so in other groups, but specifically was asked to do so on list many moons ago, I forget by whom, so that the list members could come to know what we individually liked, and have been doing it on list ever since.

I would go back to doing it off list in a heartbeat......

Cheers
Jayanand

Sent from my iPad