[Leica] IMG: Nathan's PAW 34: mostly Madrid

Ted Grant tedgrant at shaw.ca
Sun Sep 1 11:37:57 PDT 2019

Hi Nathan,
I became so wrapped in your MADRID trip I nearly missed my ""old folks lunch!" :-)
A posting such as this certainly pumps one up to hop on a plane and get to SPAIN as quick as one can with cameras & lenses in hand & around ones body shooting like crazy!
Of course doing so with you as guide of course would make the trip "BLINDINGLY BEAUTIFUL" with you as our guide to all the cool & beautiful locations! :-)
You never cease to fail me when you produce a photojournalistic production such as this one!
If you had the time I bet you could produce a magnificent "PHOTO BOOK" from the material you already have from all over EUROPE! actually a project you might keep in mind for your quiet retirement years???
cheers,
Dr.ted grant O.C.