[Leica] IMG: Nathan's PAW 20: a week with no cycling

Nathan Wajsman photo at frozenlight.eu
Tue May 28 22:52:18 PDT 2019

During the week starting May 11th, I could not cycle due to my leg ailment, and while I did go to work, my mobility was quite limited. So most of this week’s pictures are from the market 600 meters away, from the beach 500 meters away in the other direction, and from a visit to a nearby restaurant to celebrate my daughter’s 25th birthday. It was not all doom and gloom, despite the lack of cycling, and I think I have a lot of decent people pictures in this week’s set, plus some food porn and pretty beachscapes as well:

http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws/?page_id=2516

Alicante, Spain
PICTURE OF THE WEEK: http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws <http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws>Blog: http://nathansmusings.wordpress.com/ <http://nathansmusings.wordpress.com/>

Cycling: http://www.crazyguyonabike.com/belgiangator <http://www.crazyguyonabike.com/belgiangator>